Back in the saddle. Whew! But it feels good being out for so long.
Controller lights on.
I’m working on not being on social media much at all in 2020. I do want to share things with the people I care about so I’ll be posting things here and seeing what I can connect up to make it seem like I’m still around on those platforms.
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese (I like extra-sharp)
- 8 oz. softened cream cheese
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 tsp. garlic powder
- 1/4 tsp. ground cayenne pepper (optional)
- 1/4 tsp. onion powder
- 3-4 dashes of hot sauce (optional – Cholula is my pick here)
- 1 jar (4 oz.) diced pimento, drained
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Place the cheddar cheese, cream cheese, mayonnaise, garlic powder, cayenne pepper, onion powder, hot sauce, and pimento into the large bowl of a mixer.
- Beat at medium speed, with paddle, until thoroughly combined.
- Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- 1k row warm up
- 15 kbs
- 15 goblet squats
- 10 kb press
- 10 kb rows
- 10 kb dead lifts
- 10 weighted sit ups
- 10 russian twists
- 2 rounds
- 1k row cool down