- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese (I like extra-sharp)
- 8 oz. softened cream cheese
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 tsp. garlic powder
- 1/4 tsp. ground cayenne pepper (optional)
- 1/4 tsp. onion powder
- 3-4 dashes of hot sauce (optional – Cholula is my pick here)
- 1 jar (4 oz.) diced pimento, drained
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Place the cheddar cheese, cream cheese, mayonnaise, garlic powder, cayenne pepper, onion powder, hot sauce, and pimento into the large bowl of a mixer.
- Beat at medium speed, with paddle, until thoroughly combined.
- Season to taste with salt and pepper.